A Buddhist procession of three musicians and one dancer
- Previous custodian or owner
- Yamanaka and Co.
- To 1924
- Yamanaka & Co., New York. 
- From 1924
- Freer Gallery of Art, purchased from Yamanaka and Co., New York. 
-  Curatorial Remark 1 in the object record. Also, see letter from Yamanaka & Co., New York dated July 22, 1924 in the Accession File, Collections Management Office.
-  See note 1.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- 10th-11th century
- Northern Song dynasty
- Credit Line
- Purchase — Charles Lang Freer Endowment
- H x W x D: 76.4 x 62 x 16.7 cm (30 1/16 x 24 7/16 x 6 9/16 in)