- Previous custodian or owner
- Yamanaka and Co. 山中商会 (1917 - 1965) (C.L. Freer source)
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919)
- To 1913
- Yamanaka & Company, New York to 1913 
- From 1913 to 1919
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Yamanaka & Company, New York in 1913 
- From 1920
- The Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
-  Undated folder sheet note. See Original Miscellaneous List, S.I. 482, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
-  See note 1.
-  The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Tang dynasty
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Lang Freer
- H x W x D: 28.3 x 14 x 17.4 cm (11 1/8 x 5 1/2 x 6 7/8 in)