Dragon and tiger
- Previous custodian or owner
- Riu Cheng Chai (C.L. Freer source)
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919)
- To 1911
- Riu Cheng Chai, Beijing, to 1911 
- From 1911 to 1919
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Riu Cheng Chai in 1911 
- From 1920
- Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
-  See Original Kakemono and Makimono List, L. 830, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
-  See note 1.
-  The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- 17th-19th century
- Ming or Qing dynasty
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Lang Freer
- Ink and color on silk
- H x W (image): 145.3 x 87.4 cm (57 3/16 x 34 7/16 in)