Folio from a Khamsa (Quintet) by Nizami (d.1209); verso: illustration: Bahram Gur visits the princess in the sandal pavilion; recto: text
- Previous custodian or owner
- Tabbagh Frères (C.L. Freer source)
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919)
- To 1908
- Tabbagh Frères, Paris, to 1908 
- From 1908 to 1919
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Tabbagh Frères, Paris, through the Bauer-Folsom Company, New York, in 1908 
- From 1920
- Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
-  See List of Persian Books and Paintings, S.I. 1592, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives. In 1932, F1908.259-.284 were separated from F1908.199 and given their current numbers.
-  See note 1.
-  The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Murshid al-Shirazi
- 1548 (955 A.H.)
- Safavid period
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Lang Freer
- Ink, opaque watercolor and gold on paper
- H x W (overall): 31.1 x 19.7 cm (12 1/4 x 7 3/4 in)