Landscape: mountains, mist and stream
- Previous custodian or owner
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919)
- To 1906-1907
- Unidentified owner, to 1906-1907 
- From 1906-1907 to 1919
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from an unidentified owner, during collecting trip to Asia, in 1906-1907 
- From 1920
- Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
-  See Reserved Kakemono List, R. 586, pg. 16, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives. According to the Accession List, Collections Management office, C.L. Freer purchased this object during his "Oriental trip, 1906-1907."
-  See note 1.
-  The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- 18th century?
- Edo period
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Lang Freer
- Ink on paper
- H x W: 48.2 x 93.8 cm (19 x 36 15/16 in)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.