Folio from a Shahnama (Book of kings) by Firdawsi (d.1020); Rustam slaying the White Div
- Previous custodian or owner
- Colonel Henry Bathurst Hanna (1839-1914) (C.L. Freer source)
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919)
- To 1907
- Colonel Henry Bathurst Hanna (1839-1914), London, to 1907 
- From 1907 to 1919
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Colonel Henry Bathurst Hanna in 1907 
- From 1920
- Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
-  See Reserve List of Persian Manuscripts and Miniatures, H.B.H. 92, pg. 9, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
-  See note 1.
-  The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- 15th century
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Lang Freer
- Ink, opaque watercolor and gold on paper
- H x W (overall): 18 x 27.4 cm (7 1/16 x 10 13/16 in)