- Previous custodian or owner
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919)
- To 1907
- Unidentified owner, Tokyo, Japan, to 1907 
- From 1907 to 1919
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased in Tokyo, Japan, from an unidentified owner in 1907 
- From 1920
- Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
-  See Original Kakemono Reserved List, R. 557, pg. 15, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
-  See note 1.
-  The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- 19th century
- Edo period
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Lang Freer
- Ink on paper
- H x W: 30.3 x 51.4 cm (11 15/16 x 20 1/4 in)