Amulet of a goddess, perhaps Sakhmet
- Previous custodian or owner
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919)
- To 1906-1907
- Unidentified owner, Egypt, to 1906-1907 
- From 1906-1907 to 1919
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased in Egypt in from an unidentified owner the winter of 1906-1907 
- From 1920
- Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
-  See Original Pottery List, L. 1850, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
-  See note 1.
-  The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- ca. 1075-656 BCE or later
- Third Intermediate Period
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Lang Freer
- Faience (glazed composition)
- H x W x D: 10.3 x 2 x 3.2 cm (4 1/16 x 13/16 x 1 1/4 in)