A Holi festival
- Previous custodian or owner
- Colonel Henry Bathurst Hanna (1839-1914) (C.L. Freer source)
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919)
- To 1907
- Colonel Henry Bathurst Hanna (1839-1914), London, to 1907 
- From 1907 to 1919
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Colonel Henry Bathurst Hanna in 1907 
- From 1920
- Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
-  See Original List of Persian and Indian Drawings, S.I. 1561, Miscellaneous section of Inventory, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives. This image is No. 101 in the Hanna Catalogue.
-  See note 1.
-  The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- 19th century
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Lang Freer
- Opaque watercolor and gold on paper
- H x W: 28.9 x 19.2 cm (11 3/8 x 7 9/16 in)