Man Filling a Wine Cup
- Previous custodian or owner
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919)
- To 1907
- Unidentified owner, Cairo, Egypt, to 1907 
- From 1907 to 1919
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased in Cairo, Egypt, from an unidentified owner in 1907 
- From 1920
- Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
-  See List of Persian Manuscripts and Miniatures, S.I. 1580, pg. 10, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
-  See note 1.
-  The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- mid-17th century
- Safavid period
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Lang Freer
- Ink, color wash, and gold on paper
- H x W (drawing): 11.3 × 8 cm (4 7/16 × 3 1/8 in)