Sulwan al-muta' fi 'udwan al-atba' (Comfort of rulers when faced with the hostility of their followers) by Ibn Zafar (d.1170)
- Previous custodian or owner
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919)
- From at least 1906 to 1919
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), acquired from an unrecorded source by at least 1906 
- From 1920
- Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
-  See Reserved Book List, R. 6013.1, on the Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives. This was one of a lot of ten previously undescribed books, from the Freer house library, which were put under No. 6013 on the Reserved Book List (see Curatorial Remark 1, G.D.G., 1935, in the object record, as well as F1906.302, Curatorial Remark 1, G.D.G., 1935, in the object record).
-  The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- 18th century?
- Safavid or Qajar period
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Lang Freer
- Ink, opaque watercolor and gold on paper
- H x W: 21 x 31 cm (8 1/4 x 12 3/16 in)