Buddhist apsara playing a flute
- Previous custodian or owner
- Hayashi Tadamasa 林 忠正? (French (born Japan), 1853-1906) (C.L. Freer source)
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919)
- To 1903
- Hayashi Tadamasa (1853-1906), Paris and Tokyo, to 1903 
- From 1903 to 1919
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased at the Hayashi sale, through Siegfried Bing (1838-1905), Paris, in 1903 
- From 1920
- Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
-  See Reserved Wood Carving List, R. 5304, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives. See also the object record for F1903.284.
-  See note 1.
-  The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Lang Freer
- H x W x D: 55.9 x 20.5 x 0.9 cm (22 x 8 1/16 x 3/8 in)
- Furniture and Furnishing