Winter: two women looking at a flower in the snow
- Previous custodian or owner
- Kobayashi Bunshichi 小林文七 (ca. 1861-1923) (C.L. Freer source)
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919)
- To 1903
- Bunshichi Kobayashi (circa 1861-1923), Boston, San Francisco, Tokyo, and Yokohama, to 1903 
- From 1903 to 1919
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Kobayashi Bunshichi in November 1903 
- From 1920
- Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
-  See List of Kakemon and Makimono, no. I, pg. 88, no. 352, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
-  See note 1.
-  The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Kubo Shunman 窪俊満 (1757-1820)
- 19th century
- Edo period
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Lang Freer
- Color and gold on silk
- H x W (image): 88.3 × 31.3 cm (34 3/4 × 12 5/16 in)