Winter: Central Park
- Previous custodian or owner
- American Watercolor Society (Founded 1866) (C.L. Freer source)
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919)
- To 1891
- American Watercolor Society, New York, New York to 1891 
- From 1891 to 1919
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from the American Watercolor Society in 1891 
- From 1920
- Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
-  According to Curatorial Remark 5, Linda Merrill, May 1989, in the object record: "Research revealed that this painting was purchased from the American Water Color Society, New York (24 February 1891) as "Early Snow."
-  See note 1.
-  The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Dwight William Tryon (1849-1925)
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Lang Freer
- Watercolor on paper
- H x W: 28.6 x 55.7 cm (11 1/4 x 21 15/16 in)