Kyoto ware tea bowl for the New Year, with three impressed seals reading "Shuhei"
- Previous custodian or owner
- A. D. Vorce and Co. (C.L. Freer source)
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919)
- To 1898
- A.D. Vorce and Co., Hartford, CT, to 1898 
- From 1898 to 1919
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from A.D. Vorce and Co. in 1898 
- From 1920
- Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
-  See Original Pottery List, L. 323, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
-  See note 1.
-  The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Data Source
- Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Ogata Shuhei (1788-1839)
- early 19th century
- Edo period
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Lang Freer
- Stoneware with enamels over clear glaze
- H x Diam: 7.9 × 10.9 cm (3 1/8 × 4 5/16 in)
- Kyoto ware