- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Very stylized, abstract landscape with striated bands of black, green, brown, light green and purple at lower half. Upper section of poster is black. At left and right, hard edged white rectangular forms suggest buildings while an irregular white line at center could suggest lightning. A bold white irregular stripe cuts across the lower pattern from left to right. A small white circle at right below center balances the composition. The letters MFA recede from left to right at upper center. Below this, two columns of text and one block of text at right in white.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas
- Credit Line
- Gift of Ken Friedman
- Offset lithograph on white wove paper
- 61.0 x 43.2 cm (24 x 17 in. )
- graphic design
- Object Name
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.