- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Description: Satirical letter to Uncle Sam and the news media regarding war and violence on TV from "A Real American" on background of red numbers: 250,000.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Guerrilla Girls, USA, established 1985
- Credit Line
- Gift of Steven Heller and Karrie Jacobs
- Lithograph on paper
- 53.2 x 40.5 cm (20 15/16 x 15 15/16 in.)
- graphic design
- Object Name
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.