- Upright, flat rectangular plate glass sheets with flat metallic heating elements sandwiched between; surrounded by tubular chromed metal frame with rings at upper corners and set into long triangular base of thick tempered glass.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- René Coulon, 1908 – 1997
- Saint-Gobain Vetrotex International S.A.
- ca. 1937
- Credit Line
- Museum purchase from James Ford Fund
- Glass, crome-plated metal
- H x W x D: 59 x 43 x 14.8 cm (23 1/4 x 16 15/16 x 5 13/16 in.)
- appliances & tools
- Decorative Arts
- Object Name