- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Two figures: a woman in a print dress kneeling, with her hands at the shoulder of a small girl who is in dress and pinafore and holds briefcase; on oval base.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Lomonosov Porcelain Factory, Leningrad, USSR, founded 1744
- Galina Sergeyevna Stolbova, 1908
- Credit Line
- The Henry and Ludmilla Shapiro Collection; Partial gift and partial purchase through the Decorative Arts Association Acquisition and Smithsonian Collections Acquisition Program Funds
- Enameled and gilt porcelain
- 17.5 cm (6 7/8 in.)
- Decorative Arts
- Object Name
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.