- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Presentation drawing of a tall, obelisk-shaped tower with many floors of arched windows illuminating the structure. In front of the building, a curved plaza lined with trees and dotted with small figures; a pool of water in the foreground, in which a partial reflection of the scene above is visible. Additional buildings and trees in the background. Gradated sky with light emanating from the peak of the tower.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Cesar Pelli, Argentine-American, 1926 – 2019
- Credit Line
- Museum purchase through bequest of Erskine Hewitt
- Charcoal, graphite on paper
- 70.3 x 48.6 cm (27 11/16 x 19 1/8 in.)
- Mat: 71 x 55.8 cm (27 15/16 x 21 15/16 in.)
- Object Name
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.