- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Blue line. Inscription: "PROTECTION" in blue. Portrait of Harrison and Morton. Inscription: "HARRISON MORTON" in black and white. Blue scroll with stars and Inscription: "1888". Image of white house. Inscription: "WHITE HOUSE".
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Boris Kroll
- Medium: silk Technique: jacquard woven
- Warp x Weft: 8 x 3.9 cm (3 1/8 x 1 9/16 in.)
- woven textiles
- Campaign ribbon
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.