- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Formally arranged clusters of leafy flowering plants: daisies, sweet Williams and columbines, on grass-flecked background. Printed in shades of green, pink, blue, olive, yellow and gray on a light green ground.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- William Morris, (British, 1834–1896)
- Credit Line
- Gift of Dr. Francis J. Geck
- Block-printed on paper
- 69 x 57.5 cm (27 3/16 x 22 5/8 in.)
- Object Name
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.