- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Commemorative textile with a patchwork of rectangles and squares filled with red, white and blue horizontal and vertical stripes and red, white and blue stars. Half-drop repeat.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Credit Line
- Gift of Robert Ebendorf
- Medium: cotton Technique: silkscreen printed on plain weave
- H x W: 50.9 × 109 cm (20 1/16 × 42 15/16 in.)
- printed, dyed & painted textiles
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.