- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Three vertically rectangular panels of marbleized glass, each panel framed with narrow copper edging oxidized to green and orange-red tones with two small ball feet at each end. The panels are hinged together by means of wire at juncture of feet and screen. Cut out copper overlay. Glass marbleized in tones of red, green and amber with cut out overlay in “Spider web” pattern.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Tiffany & Company, American, established 1853
- Louis Comfort Tiffany, (American, 1848–1933)
- ca. 1905
- Credit Line
- Gift of Anonymous Donor
- Favrile glass, patinated bronze
- H x W: 19.1 x 30.9 cm (7 1/2 x 12 3/16 in.)
- Decorative Arts
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.