- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Poster design encouraging travel to Ireland via American Airlines. Green hilly landscape with blue lake at center; farm with fields in foreground and crenellated fortress in the background. In black text, upper center: AMERICAN AIRLINES; in red and green, lower center: TO / IRELAND; lower right: [American Airlines logo in black].
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- E. McKnight Kauffer, American, 1890–1954
- American Airlines, Fort Worth, Texas, USA
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mrs. E. McKnight Kauffer
- Offset lithograph on paper, lined
- 107 × 81.6 cm (42 1/8 × 32 1/8 in.)
- graphic design
- Object Name
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.