- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Vertical rectangle. Cubistic composition sohwing a banjo and other objects on a table. Number 24 of a limited edition of 99, hand-printed by George Lockwood from the original woodblock designed by Picasso and cut by Georges Aubert for the publisher Ambroise Vollard.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Georges Aubert, French
- Pablo Picasso, (Spanish, 1881–1973)
- Black ink on papier d'Arches, wood engraving
- H x W: 55 × 38 cm (21 5/8 × 14 15/16 in.)
- Object Name
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.