- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Long wrapper with front opening, dropped shoulder adn elbow-length sleeves with deep ruffles. Fine tan wool printed with small blazes in deeper browns. Broad salmon pink silk ribbon applied as border on sleeve ruffles and down fronts. Broad white silk ribbon applied as lining to fronts; remainder lined with white glazed cotton.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mary M. Kenway from the estate of Sarah B. Russell
- Medium: wool; silk trimming; silk and cotton lining Technique: printed on plain weave
- H x W: 49.5 x 39.4 cm (19 1/2 x 15 1/2 in.)
- printed, dyed & painted textiles
- Child's dress
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.