- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Gown of purple silk satin embroidered with a floral motif in tonal green silks and gold colored metal spangles and couched elements.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Credit Line
- Museum purchase from Au Panier Fleuri Fund
- Medium: silk, metal Technique: satin, embroidered
- H x W (Height of Center back; Shoulder Width): 154.9 × 43.2 cm (5 ft. 1 in. × 17 in.)
- costume & accessories
- Woman's dress
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.