- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Three-quarter portrait of a man playing a banjo. He faces left, has wavy hair and is shown wearing a shirt with rolled sleeves.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Thomas Hart Benton, American, 1889–1975
- Credit Line
- Gift of William J. Donald
- Pen and black ink, brush and brown wash over graphite on off-white wove paper
- 30.3 × 22.7 cm (11 15/16 × 8 15/16 in.)
- Object Name
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.