- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- A group of tall trees in the foreground, with thick foliage indicated in the distance.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Arnold William Brunner, American, 1857–1925
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mrs. Arnold W. Brunner
- Brush and watercolor on grey-green paper
- 25.6 × 17.5 cm (10 1/16 × 6 7/8 in.)
- Object Name
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.