Design for the North Wall of the Music Room
- Elevation of north wall, showing the large organ flanked by columns entwined by serpents. Doors with pagoda-shaped lintels are on the extreme ends of the wall. A section of the carved bamboo cove ceiling is shown above.
- Original album associated with this collection still exists. See 1948-40-1 accessory
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Frederick Crace, English, 1779–1859
- Credit Line
- Museum purchase through gift of Mrs. John Innes Kane
- Brush and watercolor, gouache, graphite on white wove paper
- 27.2 x 32.8 cm (10 11/16 x 12 15/16 in.)
- Object Name
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.