Standing Mother and Child
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Three-quarter length figure of a standing woman, turned slightly to the right, holding a child in her left arm, which she rests on a parapet. The picture is squared for transfer.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Carlo Morelli, Italian, active 1830—1860
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mrs. Grafton H. Pyne
- Charcoal on light green paper, laid down
- 48.5 × 40.5 cm (19 1/8 × 15 15/16 in.)
- Object Name
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.