- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Two women in bathing suits on the beach.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Winslow Homer, American, 1836–1910
- William H. Redding, American, active 1870s
- Harper & Bros., New York, New York, USA
- Credit Line
- Gift of John Goldsmith Phillips, Jr.
- Wood engraving in black ink on paper
- Image: 35.2 × 23.4 cm (13 7/8 × 9 3/16 in.)
- Object Name
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.