- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- White satin in a chinoiserie-style design with flowers, parasols, tables, vases, etc. in pink, blue, green and yellow.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- mid-18th century
- Medium: silk Technique: compound satin, brocaded
- a) Warp x Weft: 114 x 64 cm (44 7/8 x 25 3/16 in.)
- b) Warp x Weft: 25 x 1.1 cm (9 13/16 x 7/16 in.)
- woven textiles
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.