Cherry Blossom Viewing
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- A springtime print shows brilliant cherry blossoms and various people enjoying nature. Some elders sit on a yellow blanket, others taking a stroll. A tall pine tree divides the landscape vertically as everything else shrinks in comparison.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Ando Hiroshige, Japanese, 1797–1858
- Credit Line
- Gift of the Estate of Mrs. Robert H. Patterson
- Woodblock print in colored ink on paper
- Object Name
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.