- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- A bright blue river contrasts with the freshly crisp whiteness of snowfall. The bridge shows scenes of light traffic with signs of snow still covering the footpath. The winter has not stopped workers from continuing — long ripples trailing along the river and other ships sailing closer inland.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Ando Hiroshige, Japanese, 1797–1858
- Credit Line
- Gift of the Estate of Mrs. Robert H. Patterson
- Woodblock print in colored ink on paper
- Object Name
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.