- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Child's dress of coral-colored silk damask with floral pattern in white. Bodice cut square at neck and edged with pink ribbon; elbow length sleeves; full gathered skirt.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- early 18th century
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mr. and Mrs. DeWitt Clinton Cohen in memory of Eleanor and Sarah Hewitt
- Medium: silk Technique: damask Label: silk damask
- H x W: 73 x 66 cm (28 3/4 x 26 in.)
- costume & accessories
- Child's dress
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.