- Alternating horizontal rows of clusters of daisies and other flowers. Printed in yellow, red and white, with flecks of green, on cream ground.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- William Morris, (British, 1834–1896)
- Jeffrey & Co., 1836–1930 London, England
- Credit Line
- Gift of Cowtan & Tout, Inc.
- Block-printed paper
- H x W: 69 x 57.5 cm (27 3/16 x 22 5/8 in.)
- Object Name
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.