- Diagonal branches with pomegranates, other fruits and sparse flowers. Printed in shades of green, reddish pink, brown, light grey on navy or black ground.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- William Morris, (British, 1834–1896)
- Jeffrey & Co., 1836–1930 London, England
- Credit Line
- Gift of Cowtan & Tout, Inc.
- Block printed on paper
- H x W: 68.5 x 57 cm (26 15/16 x 22 7/16 in.)
- Object Name
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.