- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Two boys play the mandolin, two more listen in poses similar to those of the one leaning against a stone and the seated one plate 6, loc. cit. The girl listens from a Romanesque twin window. Mountainous landscape.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Bartolomeo Pinelli, Roman, 1781 - 1835
- Credit Line
- Gift of Eleanor and Sarah Hewitt
- Pen and gray ink with watercolor and black chalk on off-white wove paper
- H x W: 20.4 × 27.5 cm (8 1/16 × 10 13/16 in.)
- Object Name
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.