- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Vertical vie of stream running over a rock ledge toward the foreground with boulders at right, and birch and hard wood trees beyond.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Francis Hopkinson Smith, American, 1838–1915
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mrs. F. Hopkinson Smith
- Charcoal, black and white chalk on gray paper.
- 61.5 x 46.2 cm (24 3/16 x 18 3/16 in.)
- Object Name
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.