- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Unfinished sketch of sloping arid, rocky country. Color patches.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Frederic Edwin Church, American, 1826–1900
- Credit Line
- Gift of Louis P. Church
- Brush and oil paint, graphite on thin, tan paperboard
- 32.7 × 51 cm (12 7/8 × 20 1/16 in.)
- Object Name
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.