Sunset, Hudson Valley
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Low ridges are shown in the foreground and in the left center. Mountains rise in the center and the left background. The date is written with color in the right bottom corner.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Frederic Edwin Church, American, 1826–1900
- June 1870
- Credit Line
- Gift of Louis P. Church
- Brush and oil on cream cardboard
- 11.4 x 22.7 cm (4 1/2 x 8 15/16 in.)
- Object Name
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.