Forest in Jamaica
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- In the woods, lower parts of trees are shown in the foreground, with bushes and blooming plant in the middle distance.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Frederic Edwin Church, American, 1826–1900
- May–July 1865
- Credit Line
- Gift of Louis P. Church
- Brush and oil paint on cardboard
- 30.5 x 32.4 cm (12 x 12 3/4 in.)
- Object Name
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.