- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Recto: Square view of women bathing in the surf, with a child and rowboat visible on shore.
- Verso: Square view of a woman and pavilions.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Winslow Homer, American, 1836–1910
- ca. 1874
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Savage Homer, Jr.
- Graphite on paper
- Sheet: 19.8 x 20.1 cm (7 13/16 x 7 15/16 in.)
- Object Name
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.