Beach Scene, England
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Horizontal view of the water, beach and figures, with color notations. Spots of red and blue watercolor on margin at bottom.
- Data Source
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Winslow Homer, American, 1836–1910
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Savage Homer, Jr.
- Crayon on paper
- Sheet: 21.5 x 30.9 cm (8 7/16 x 12 3/16 in.)
- Object Name
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.