- Collection History
- Collected from Mrs. Cleaters (Quapaw) in 1908 by anthropologist Mark Raymond Harrington (1882-1971, MAI staff member) during fieldwork sponsored by George Heye.
- Contact Us
- Have a concern, a correction, or something to add? Contact us: https://nmai.si.edu/collections-statement
- Data Source
- National Museum of the American Indian
- Previous owner
- Mrs. Cleaters, Quapaw
- Mark Raymond Harrington (M. R. Harrington/MRH), Non-Indian, 1882-1971
- Date created
- Object Name
- Hammered, stamped, soldered, riveted
- Object Type
- Native Term
- we'n tu'n'