Source material for Tribute to the American Working People. Woman laborer
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 12 x 8 cm.
- Photograph of a woman laborer used as inspiration in Sharrer's polyptych Tribute to the American Working People.
- Honoré Desmond Sharrer. Source material for Tribute to the American Working People. Woman laborer, ca. 1947. Honoré Sharrer papers, circa 1920-2007. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Data Source
- Archives of American Art
- Sharrer, Honoré Desmond, 1920-2009
- ca. 1947