Radio Corporation of America transmitter building designed by John Vassos
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 26 x 21 cm.
- Item is a copyprint.
Illustration autographed John Vassos / RCA Styling Dept.
- Radio Corporation of America transmitter building designed by John Vassos, 1937 July 08. John Vassos Papers, 1915-1989. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Data Source
- Archives of American Art
- 1937 July 08