- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 25 x 21 cm.
- Detail of fresco mural in the Basement of Fogg Museum the entire mural is of three workers with a sign.
- Roy J. Jacoby. Detail of: Washington March, 1933. Lewis W. Rubenstein papers, 1923-1993. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Data Source
- Archives of American Art
- Jacoby, Roy J.
- Rubenstein, Lewis W. (Lewis William)
- Fogg Art Museum
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.